First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format.
You will find hundreds of recentlytested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK
along with mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to enhance exam
and wards performance, a "classifieds" section with scholarship and award opportunities,
and NEW mini-cases.
• High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
• NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the
• Exam tips and wards tips help you shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
• Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship's core
• Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
• High-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format