The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review
speak for themselves! Drs. Theodore X. O’Connell and Mayur Movalia bring a fresh perspective to this trusted classic that offers you the most high-yield coverage of all of the specialty and subspecialty knowledge tested on the most recent administrations of the USMLE™ Step 2 exam. A well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables, makes studying stress-free. You'll also find numerous tips, insights, and guidance on maximizing your score and on getting the most benefit from computer-based simulations. If you know all of the concepts in this book, you should do much better than pass USMLE™ Step 2: You should CRUSH STEP 2!
• Focus on essential information and master it efficiently with thoroughly updated, high-yield coverage of all of the specialty and subspecialty knowledge tested on the most recent USMLE™ Step 2 exam, so you can be sure you're studying the material you really need to know.
• Spend more time studying and less time searching thanks to a well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables to highlight high-yield data.
• Benefit from an abundance of tips, insights, and guidance to help you maximize your score and get the most benefit from computer-based simulations.
• Review the full gamut of essential subjects with coverage of epidemiology and biostatistics, pharmacology and microbiology, cardiac physiology, and basic EKG pathology, as well as common and life-threatening diseases encountered in orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, vascular surgery, and other subspecialties.
• Get the fresh perspective and insight of new authors, Drs. O’Connell and Movalia, both successful authors of review products.
• Learn from the experience of the Resident Review Board, comprised of high-scoring individuals, who reviewed the book to ensure relevancy and accuracy.
• Confidently prepare for the boards with the text that is trusted and recommended by thousands of medical students and has been reviewed by a board of high-performing (99th percentile) students.
• Enhance your learning and understanding with thoroughly updated images throughout including a chapter dedicated to full-color, high-yield images (with additional images accessible on your smart phone via QR codes).
• Challenge your knowledge with USMLE style questions at the end of most chapters, additional online review questions, and bonus images and questions accessible on your smart phone via QR codes.
Trusted and recommended by thousands of top performing medical students